Man of La Mancha
Rehearsal Report #5- 3/2/2017
Director: Mary Ellen Butler
Music Director: Kelsey Kimble/Austin Kimble
Fight Choreographer: Deanna Belardinelli
Rehearsal Pianist: Austin Kimble
Stage Manager: Emily Taylor
806-239-0729
Called: Clint- 7:00
All (except Damon)- 7:45
Late: Jayson (got a flat)
Late Excused:
Missing Excused: Nathan, Jake, Ann
Missing:
General- 6:58- Begin >Work "The Dubbing" >Work "Knight of the Woeful Countenance" 7:29- Break 7:35- Back >Work "Woeful Countenance" with Sheree and Art >Warm up >"Golden Helmet of Mambrino" -Add Sheree and Sonya on to Sop II -Add Raphael to Tenor II -Add Ethen and Art to Baritone >"Finale" -Art released -Tenor I- Cliff -Tenor II/Baritone- Evrhett, Jayson, Raphael -Bass- Bradley, Ethen, Clint -Add Sonya to Sop II 8:51- Break -Release all except Fermina, Muleteers, Aldonza 8:58- Back >Work "The Abduction" -Release Rachel >Work "It's All The Same" -Release Sheree >Work "Little Bird, Little Bird" >Work "Dulcinea" End rehearsal- 10:03 |
Next Rehearsal/Schedule Sunday, March 5- 5:30 pm- 8:30 pm- All called (Nathan excused, Emily excused, Jenn Late, Rachel Late, possibly Jake excused pending doctor's orders, Leann and Lexi have a Joseph audition at 7:30)
Link to the calendar (THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH DESCRIPTIONS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE REHEARSALS. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!) |
Set- |
Props- We will need a chest that can be fitted with a false bottom over the stage left trap to create a Mary Poppins bag. |
Sounds/Lights/Special FX- |
Costumes- |
Facility- Emily needs access to the ac/heat adjustments |
Director- |
Actors- Great work tonight everyone! It is sounding great! Bios to Jessie- March 13. I need the following people's phone numbers: Art, Evrhett Based on the feedback I received from Ron, instead of moving the March 26 rehearsal to April 1, we will move it to March 25. This is reflected in the calendar Please take care of yourselves! There is something going around, so be careful. I have large thing of hand sanitizer in my kit. Link to the Man of La Mancha Box (find recordings, scripts, etc.): User name: cast@georgetownpalace.com Password: Musicals123 |
Crew- Kristie- I left my SM kit next to the little sound board in the rehearsal stage with my script on top of it. Please note all the blocking in whatever way you choose in my script. If I cannot understand it, I will ask you about it. Please be as detailed as possible. I will send you some google documents for the rehearsal report, and cast sign in. Make sure you sweep the rehearsal space well! |
Accident/Incident |
Dumb Stuff it's fun to find out- Palmas is a style of handclapping used in Flamenco music as an essential form of percussion to help punctuate and accentuate the song and dance. Good palmas can be a substitute for music, such as in the corrillo at the end of a show. Good palmistas can assist the musicians by keeping a strong tempo, or the dancer by accentuating the end or beginning of a phrase. |
Quote(s) "Alright Pedro. I've changed my mind."- Sheree |
No comments:
Post a Comment