Rehearsal Report #21- 9/5/2016
Director: Arden Trevino
Stage Manager: Emily Taylor
806-239-0729
Called: ALL
Late: Emily
Late Excused:
Missing Excused:
Missing:
| General 19:00- Begin Rehearsal · Work on costumes · Begin speed line-through: 19:46 · Finish speed-through: 21:17 · Need Harper, Abby, Elaine, Mortimer, Elaine, O'Hara- All others released · Work the blocking with Abby and Harper · Jeff released · Work the shoe grab with O'Hara and Mortimer · O'Hara work the cross after grabbing the liquor · Megan released · Work Mortimer, Martha, Abby, Elaine- when the two are left alone for the first time · Kristin released · Work Mortimer, Abby, Martha- from "Twelve!" 21:32- End Rehearsal
|
| Next Rehearsal/Schedule Link to the calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=georgetownpalace.com_o4ntk1rqaltrvofsbk3surc440%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago
Tuesday, September 6, 2016 Called at 7pm: ALL for 2nd Tech (Costumes not required)
|
| Set-
|
| Props- We will be leaving the curtains shut. We would like curtains for the window on the landing and for the windows at the top of the door.
|
| Sounds/Lights/Special FX-
|
| Costumes- |
| Facility |
| Director- |
| Actors- Please don't forget to sign in from now on! Emily is still working on Line notes from last night. She will send them out as soon as she can. Thank you for all your hard work everyone! I know I sometimes seem terse, but I promise I appreciate all of you! |
| Crew- |
| Accident/Incident |
| Dumb Stuff it's fun to find out
|
| Quote(s)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment