Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Rehearsal Report #3

Arsenic and Old Lace

Rehearsal Report #3- 8/10/2016

 

Director: Arden Trevino

Stage Manager: Emily Taylor

806-239-0729

 

 

Called: 7 pm- Martha, Abby, Harper, Teddy

            7:15- Klein, Brophy

            7:45- Elaine, Mortimer

Late:

Late Excused:

Missing Excused:

Missing:

General

Notes for all- As you memorize line, think about what you want by saying the line. What is your goal?

Please memorize the lines verbatim, no paraphrasing

19:00- Begin Rehearsal

·      Begin blocking on page 49 (5) at top of show

·      Blocked to the top of page 54 (14)

·      Run what has been blocked

20:07- Break

20:18- End break

·      Begin blocking on page 54 (14)

·      Blocked to Elaine's exit on page 62 (28)

21:28- Break

21:32- End break

·      Run from 54- 62

21:57- End rehearsal

·      Released

Next Rehearsal/Schedule

We still only have set rehearsal through Monday. I promise I will update the calendar as soon as I know.

 

Rehearsal 8/11/16

Scenes to be worked: Act II, pages 79- 84 (59-68)

Characters called at 7 pm: Abby, Martha, Jonathan, Einstein, Mortimer, O'Hara

 

 

Set Switched the set from the drawings in script. Move the cupboard to the wall between the kitchen door and the window seat. Place desk/chest of drawers/small table on the wall next to stairs. Need two or three hooks on the wall SR of the door.

Props

 

Sounds/Lights/Special FX  Telephone noise for a rotary phone pg. 64, doorbell sound pg. 65

Costumes Harper needs a coat and hat.

Facility

Director

Actors  

Crew

Accident/Incident

Dumb Stuff it's fun to find out

A silencer is the thick pad you set on a dining table (Not just for a gun). Thanks Jake's mom!

Pronunciation of Midgley- Midge-lee (no s at the beginning)

Piccalilli- English pickles- Not picadilly

 

Quote(s)

"Don't worry, I bathed last week"-Russ

"I don't know. I smell toast!"- Jake

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment